- J.D. 1992, University of Oklahoma, College of Law
- B.B.A. 1985, University of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Mineral Law Section, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Association of Energy Service Companies
Recent Seminars Attended:
- Enforcement of Judgments (June 2010)
- Real Estate Law (May 2010)
- Legal Issues in Construction Law (April 2010)
- Drafting Clear and Enforceable Contracts (March 2010)
- Natural Resources Law and Policy (November 2009)
- Oil and Gas Law (April 2009)
- Environmental Law (April 2009)
- Experienced at recovering money owed and fashioning favorable terms for clients.
- Negotiated hundreds of agreements with the largest law firms in the world.
- Long history in the oil and gas field, beginning with a Landman position in 1982.
- Numerous presentations to judges and lawyers, including a 2007 presentation to the New York University Appellate Judges Seminar.
- Advocate aggressively for clients
- Maintain the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- Ensure the utmost privacy for clients
- Communicate often and openly with the client
- Fast turnaround
Additional Writings by Gary Quinnett:
- Oklahoma Wind Energy Newsletter
- Surface Owner’s Rights: Oil and Gas Exploration
- Mineral Owner’s Audit: Checklist
- Avoiding Liability for Environmental Damages