Oklahoma Mechanic’s Liens for Contractors and SubsLiens are powerful collection tools. However, there are many traps for the unwary. You should know: what must be filed, when it must be filed, who should receive notice of the filing, and how can I gain priority over other lien claimants?
- Seminar will be held at Dillard Group Building, 1800 North Interstate Drive, Norman, OK 73072
- Easy-to-understand format with examples
- Answers to frequently-asked questions
- Forms and rules provided
- Learn how and when to file the lien for yourself
- Changes to the law that apply after November 1, 2011
Dates: Date: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 Time: 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm Date: Thursday, November 17, 2011 Time: 9:30 pm to 11:30 pmWho should attend?
- Office staff
- Mail a check to Law Offices of Gary David Quinnett, PLLC, Dillard Group Building, 1800 North Interstate Drive, Suite 206, Norman, OK 73072.
- Credit Card payment via PayPal