Oklahoma Mechanic’s Liens for Contractors and Subs
Liens are powerful collection tools. However, there are many traps for the unwary. You should know: what must be filed, when it must be filed, who should receive notice of the filing, and how can I gain priority over other lien claimants?
- Seminar will be held at Dillard Group Building, 1800 North Interstate Drive, Norman, OK 73072
- Easy-to-understand format with examples
- Answers to frequently-asked questions
- Forms and rules provided
- Learn how and when to file the lien for yourself
- Changes to the law that apply after November 1, 2011
Date: Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Time: 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Date: Thursday, November 17, 2011
Time: 9:30 pm to 11:30 pm
Who should attend?
- Office staff
$65 per office (100% satisfaction guarantee – no questions asked)
Two Payment Options:
- Mail a check to Law Offices of Gary David Quinnett, PLLC, Dillard Group Building, 1800 North Interstate Drive, Suite 206, Norman, OK 73072.
Credit Card payment via PayPal
After registration and payment, you will receive the course materials.