- Representing GCs and Subcontractors
- Public and Private Projects
- Contract Negotiation
- Breach of Contract
- Construction Liens also known as Mechanics and Materialmen's Liens (read more)
- Read key Oklahoma laws on Mechanics and Materialmen’s Liens (read more)
- Construction Bond Claims (read more) Sample Bond Claim Notice (read more)
- Insurance Coverage Issues
- Environmental Issues
- Change Order Disputes
Serving all Oklahoma Counties:
Oil and Gas Law
- Operator Agreements
- Instructions For Becoming a New Oil and Gas Operator (read more)
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Master Service Agreements
- Wind energy leases (read more)
- Water (agreements and permitting with Oklahoma Water Resources Board)
- Mines (agreements and permitting with Oklahoma Department of Mines)
- Lease termination disputes
- Surface damage disputes (read more)
- Read Key Oklahoma laws on Surface Damages (read more)
- Royalty audits (read more)
- Oil and Gas Well Liens (read more)
- Real estate contracts
- Deeds (Warranty, Quit Claim, Transfers-on-Death)
- Leases (read more)
- Easements and right-of-way
- Escrow agreements
- Billboard leases
- Breach of contract
- Ownership disputes
- Foreclosure enforcement and defense
- Boundary and land-use disputes
- Quite Title
- Mediation and arbitration representation
- Environmental Damages (read more)
- Nuisance and trespass actions
- We act fast. If you want a contract drafted, you want it now not 5 days from now.
- We are accessible. You’ll have Gary’s cell phone number.
- We keep you updated. I’ll call you immediately with important developments; you’ll have copies of all documents.
- We look for the easiest ways to solve the problem.
- We offer advice on how to avoid future problems.
- We use office staff for non-legal tasks like copying and deliveries.
- Our invoices are detailed, showing start time, end time and tasks completed.
- We keep the budget in mind.
The Tenant’s Checklist
- What is the landlord’s right to raise the rent?
- What are the renewal terms?
- What if you want to expand?
- What happens if you can’t pay the rent?
- What if your customer is injured in the parking lot?
- Is there designated parking for your customers?
- What type of sign can you use?
- Can you avoid a personal guarantee?
- What if your property is damaged because of a roof leak?
- What type of alterations can you make?
- Will the landlord agree to not lease any business that cuts hair or offers manicures?
- Have you read the center’s rules and regulations?
- Who pays for maintenance and utilities in the common area?
- Will the landlord deliver the premises “broom clean?”
- Can you negotiate a tenant improvement allowance?
- Promissory Notes and Delinquent A/R
- Garnishments (Video)
- Liens (read more)
- Domestication and Enforcement of Sister State and Foreign Judgments
- Writs of Execution (Asset Seizures)
- Hearings on Assets
- Judgment Liens
- Involuntary Bankruptcy (read more)
- Fraudulent Transfers (read more)
- Collection Tips (read more)
- 3 Goals of Collections (read more)
Call: (405) 312-1331
Gary Quinnett Signature
"It has taken us 21 years in business to find an attorney like Gary Quinnett. We rate him as the best legal counselor we have ever used."
Danny Coughlin, President
Coughlin Equipment Co., Inc.
Recent Presentations by Gary Quinnett
Recent Presentations by Gary Quinnett
- National Business Institute; Construction Contracts; (November, 2016) (view presentation)
- Oklahoma Structural Engineers Association; Construction Law Contracts; (April, 2016) (view presentation)
- National Business Institute; Construction Law: Advanced Issues and Answers; (December, 2015) (view presentation)
- Oklahoma City Association of Professional Landmen; Oklahoma Oil and Gas Well Liens (February, 2015) (view presentation)
- South Oklahoma City Lawyer's Association; Creditors' Remedies (January, 2015) (view presentation)
- Capital Association of Division Order Analysts; Oil and Gas Well Liens
Scheduled for June 17, 2014
- Commercial Lease Provisions and Issues; 11th Annual Summit
(August, 2013 (read more)
- The Associated General Contractors of America, Oklahoma City Chapter (June 2012) (view presentation)
- Oklahoma Contractors (roofers, plumbers, electrical and mechanical) (November 2011)
- Oklahoma Society of CPAs, Oklahoma City Chapter (July 2011)
- Cleveland County Bar Association (May 2011)
- Oklahoma Contractors (roofers, plumbers, electrical and mechanical) (April 2011)
- Oklahoma Society of CPAs, Norman Chapter (February 2011)
Real estate testimonial
"Gary Quinnett was very straightforward and explained my legal rights very clearly in plain language. His billing was fair and clearly explained up front. Gary always made himself available when I needed him and acted quickly and effectively in a rapidly developing case.
Gary Quinnett saved my house!"
"I came to Gary Quinnett because a company broke a contract. I needed justice and I needed it fast. He fast tracked the lawsuit, which we settled on terms favorable to me. His team is professional, ethical and knowledgeable."
Ryan Riddle, Managing Member
Automotive Innovations, LLC