Skip to content
Cristal Charalampousmweibel2020-03-23T03:52:35+00:00 Education:
- Juris Doctorate – Oklahoma City University, 2006. * Invitation extended to students achieving high academic standing
- Merit Scholar
- Phi Delta Phi Member*
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Central Oklahoma, 1998.
- President’s Honor Roll
- Who’s Who Among American College and University Students
- Oklahoma Bar Association since 2007.
- Completed hundreds of complex title opinions for mineral and leasehold acquisitions.
- Represented clients in complex contractual analysis, negotiations and litigation generally related to oil & gas interests, other property law matters, and employment law matters.
- Performed due diligence on multi-million dollar acquisitions in Oklahoma, Texas, and Arkansas for clients such as Chesapeake and Sandridge.
- Joint Owner of a land company with 22 contractors that completed thousands of mineral ownership reports for clients in Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, and Kansas, including clients such as Chesapeake, Devon, Continental, Sandridge, and Newfield.
- Negotiated complex intellectual property contracts as lead designer for self-owned design firm, including contracts for royalty payments on products designed for clients such as Hobby Lobby and Pottery Barn.
- Managed and oversaw multiple multi-million-dollar installations of T1 lines across the United States for AT&T.
“I will step into your shoes and take ownership of your case as if it were my own interests in jeopardy.” – Cristal
- I will listen to your story and layer it over my knowledge & experience to understand your needs + create the best plan of action for your unique situation.
- I will loyally fight for you and your case to achieve the end result that you deserve.
- I will work as expeditiously as possible while staying the course to your end goal