Our firm drafts, reviews and negotiates contracts on terms most favorable to our clients. How?
Components of a well-drafted contract
- Experience–no substitute for it. We have negotiated hundreds of agreements with companies (Fortune 500 to Mom and Pop stores) and the largest law firms in the world.
- We stay current on most recent trends and developments in contracts.
- We don’t reinvent the wheel. State-of-the art technology allows us search thousands of forms and alternative clauses.
- Agreements should be in writing (personal agreements with friends and relatives also fall in the “put it in writing” category). If the contract touches a matter of any significance at all, then best to include all these components:
- The Parties
- Description of the goods or services to be procured
- Price and Payment
- Length of Agreement
- Termination of Agreement
- Limitations of Liability
- Misc. clauses such as choice of law