- Juris Doctorate – Oklahoma City University, 2005
- CALI Award in Oil and Gas Law (Highest grade of 43 law students)
- Graduated in top 25%
- Visiting Law Student – Oxford University in the United Kingdom, 2004
- Master of Business Administration – University of Oklahoma, 1997
- Master of Science – Oklahoma State University, 1996
- Bachelor of Business Administration – University of Oklahoma, 1989
• Oklahoma Bar Association since 2005.
• Real Property Law Section, Oklahoma Bar Association.
• Admitted to the United States District Court, Western District of Oklahoma, since 2005.
• The International Legal Fraternity of Phi Delta Phi.
- Completed hundreds of complex title opinions for mineral and leasehold acquisitions, drilling orders and division of interest orders
- Represented clients in complex contractual analysis, negotiations and litigation generally related to oil & gas interests, as well as other property law matters
- Research leasing opportunities and then negotiate leases on behalf of parties
- Performed due diligence on multi-million dollar acquisitions in Oklahoma, Texas, and Arkansas for large oil and gas exploration companies such as Devon and Chesapeake
- Co-owner of a land company with 22 contractors that completed thousands of mineral ownership reports for clients in Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, and Kansas. Also, conducted well proposals and testified before the Oklahoma Corporation Commission as an expert witness on numerous occasion
- Served as an expert witness in real property litigation for cases that were heard as high as the Oklahoma Supreme Court
- Financial Analyst, Chromalloy Gas Turbine Corporation, Tulsa, OK, 1997 – 1999. Analyzed and managed projects valued up to $350 million, including joint ventures, leases and engine overhauls. Also served as the chief analyst on successful contract renewal for a JIT inventory program that supported the majority of Northwest Airline’s engine maintenance
- Formerly licensed as an Oklahoma Real Estate Agent, Oklahoma Mortgage Broker, and an Oklahoma Life & Health Insurance agent
- Military Officer, U.S. Army, 101st Airborne, Fort Campbell, KY and 2nd Infantry, Korea, 1989 – 1992. Served as a regular army infantry officer as both a platoon leader and executive officer, supervising up to 140 personnel in military operations in the United States, as well as internationally in the Panama Canal Zone and on the Korean DMZ
- Obsessed about accuracy and quality of the work product
- Listening to your concerns and goals to achieve the results that you want
- Resolving problems in the most expeditious manner possible for clients
- Fair billing based on giving quality effort coupled with an efficient use of time
- Returning calls in a timely manner and keeping the lines of communication open